Wednesday, February 25, 2009

improving our presentation

1)I should have spoke up so people could hear me when i was talking on the video. I should of answer more of the questions unstead of having Haley answer them all. I should have stopped playing with my bracelte.

2)The thing that I would improve on when I do my next presentation would be I would practice on what im going to say unstead of realying on my notes. Speak clearly so people can understand what im saying. Try to explain what happend while we were doing notes.

3)We could try to stop looking at the notes less and try to memorize it. The day before we present we could practice it. Try not to fight as much and we would be able to get better evidence on what was under the middle section. Stop moving back in forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment